It’s supposed to be a gloriously beautiful weekend! I can just feel and taste the Spring air.
I have such fun memories of St. Patrick’s Day growing up. For many of my friends, it was always a good excuse to drink green alcoholic beverages…which is super fun when you’re 25, but now that I’m in my 30s and waking up at the crack of dawn to the chirping coming out of my toddler’s bedroom, I’ve chosen to celebrate in other ways!
Here are some festive activities you can try with your family this weekend. Go out and make some green memories this St. Patrick’s Day!
1. Lucky Charms Rice Krispy Treats: These are the perfect treat to make with your kiddos!
2. DIY Green Saint Patty’s Confetti Poppers: What better way to celebrate than with confetti?
3. Celebrate at the Georgia Aquarium: On Saturday, March 15th, visit the Aquarium for Irish music and dancing, and a scavenger hunt!
4. Free Printable & DIY Shamrock Shoe Clips: How cute are these matching Shamrock shoe clips?
5. Atlanta Saint Patrick’s Day Parade: On Saturday, March 15th, bring the kids out to the parade!