We are seeking a bright, hardworking and creative studio assistant to join our team. Do you know someone who is highly organized, self-driven, dependable and passionate about the creative industry? Read on below for details on this opportunity.
THE IDEAL CANDIDATE:
- GREAT attitude with a killer work ethic
- Highly organized, detail-oriented and self-driven
- Passionate about design & photography
- Demonstrates skills in graphic design, HTML, WordPress, copywriting and social media
- Self-motivated, confident and able to communicate ideas clearly and concisely
- Diligent worker with the ability to be flexible and work on tight deadlines
- Must be able to bring own laptop to studio
- Has strong research, writing, organizational and grammar skills
- Has strong project management skills and production experience
- Loves all things digital and understands relevant social media platforms
- A People Person. Enjoys meeting new clients and working in a team
|This is an entry-level position that we would love to turn into a full-time role eventually. Hours vary seasonally, but we’re looking to start at 15-20 hours per week. This individual will work under various team members of Park Studios, and Alice Park Photography and NAPCP.|
|If you or someone you know is interested, please email a cover letter and resume here. Because of the number of applications received, we will only be responding to those we invite for a follow-up interview.|
UPDATE: This position has been filled. Thank you all for your interest!