For those who know me, they will agree I am a bit neurotic when it comes to my daily planners. I have tried them all. In fact – there was a time when only stores like Office Max and Staples sold calendars & planners, and I considered designing my own line. But alas – after a little bit of research and reaching out to some of my equally OCD friends, I’ve found 6 fantastic, well-thought-out daily planners that I love. And I know you’ll love them too. Here’s the list and what I adore about each of them:
1) Emily Ley’s Simplified Planner: Emily is a busy mom, a designer, and creative entrepreneur. SHE GETS IT. She understands that we want something functional and beautiful and equally inspiring. We’re all busy, so why not organize this crazy life of ours in a gorgeous spiral planner? Check out Emily’s entire line of products – each one is designed to perfection. Oh! And if you’re on Instagram (because everyone is on Instagram, right?!), be sure to follow her. MAJOR cuteness overload with her new set of twins!
2) The Simplified Planner App: If you’re like me and are always on the go, but do not love lugging your planner around – this app is my absolute favorite. This digital version of Emily Ley’s Simplified Planner just released, but it’s already received raving reviews from folks who have used it. It’s clean, it’s simple, and it’s incredibly easy to use. And it’s the perfect one-stop-place to host your calendar, to-do lists, weekly dinner plans, and notes.
3) The Passion Planner: Although I have not tried this planner personally, I’ve heard AMAZING things about this one. This planner is unique in that it specifically helps us define our personal goals and dreams and put them at the forefront of our attention. It then allows us to break down our long and short term goals into actionable steps and gives us a place to incorporate these steps into our daily lives. This can be helpful for the biggest dreamers as well as to the daily doers. Definitely one to check out!
4) The Purposeful Planner: This planner was designed for the busy stay-at-home-mom/creative/entrepreneur trying to fit it all in. Corie understood the complex responsibilities we juggle as women – from the children’s busy schedules, the business meetings, to everything in between. It’s intended to help us lead a life of purpose and intention.
5) TeuxDeux App: This digital app is MADE for those who love making to-do lists. Like myself. The idea was to build a bare-bones, but visually compelling and highly usable to-do app. It’s the perfect addition to any of the above planners.
6. Whitney English’s Day Designer: I have been a big fan of Whitney English since she debuted her stationary line years ago. Her clean lines and sophisticated design really appealed to me. So, when she introduced her new day planner – I immediately purchased one. Her design translated perfectly into her new planners, and I have been using this particular one every year since. You just can’t argue with the classic.
Friends, what are your favorite planners?