Happy June, Friends!
We are excited to announce the Feather your Nest Giveaway!’
As the school year finally comes to a close and the (way too) hot and sticky days of summer sets in, all we want to do is stay home, unwind, and enjoy some time getting to relax with our sweet families. So, @babybraithwaite @gramercyhome and @alicepark have teamed up for a giveaway worth $5,000.
One lucky winner will be awarded a new crib and chair from Baby Braithwaite, a brand new ensemble of bed linens from Gramercy Home, and a family photo session with a collection of digital files from Alice Park — so you can sink in, snuggle up, cool down and have the snaps to remind you of it when the frenzy of the school year starts back up again come fall.
The contest begins on Instagram TOMORROW, Tuesday, June 7th, 2017 at 10am EST. To enter:
- Find us on Instagram at @alicepark and be sure you’re following us.
- Leave a comment on the Giveaway Image answering: What deserving mom would you nominate for this $5,000 prize package? Please tag them.
- Tap the Giveaway Image to continue the loop. Follow that page.
- Continue the loop until you’ve circled back to where you started.
- Enter and nominate a new mom as many times as you want. Have Fun!
Giveaway ends June 8th at 9pm EST, and a winner will be announced June 9th on each of our Instagram pages.
- You must follow the full circle of shops to be eligible. @gramercyhome, @alicepark and @babybraithwaite
- Both you and the mom you nominate will be entered into a random drawing via random.org to win the grand prize, worth $5,000.
- Winner must reside in Atlanta to claim prize package. If the winner does not reside in Atlanta, they may give this package to a family who lives here.
- Prize package can not be exchanged, refunded or redeemed for cash value.
- All prizes must be redeemed by August 31, 2017.
This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed, administered by, or associated with, Instagram. By entering, entrants confirm they are 13+ years of age, release Instagram of responsibility, and agree to Instagram’s term of use.