1. What teacher can resist these adorable apple and pear-shaped post-it notes from Kudamemo? They even come in crates of 6!
2. We love these gorgeous golden apple thank you cards from the one and only Rifle Paper Co.!
3. This cute, thoughtful DIY succulent planter is perfect for teachers who appreciate being green, and is also budget-friendly. Make it with your kids!
4. Print out this free printable from Pretty Providence blog – it’s perfect for a special giftcard.
5. We love this bright, colorful art print: “Don’t Forget to be Awesome Everyday”!
Don’t forget to pin this guide and share with your friends! Thank you to all of the teachers out there for all that you do for our children!