Are you looking to join a dynamic team of Creatives in a fun and growing work environment?
Alice Park Photography is seeking a part time Production Assistant who is excited to be part of a boutique-style photography company.
Job Description: Part time Production Assistant reporting directly to Alice Park and lead Designer. Work in partnership with the Alice Park Photography team to fulfill post production work for principle photographer, Alice Park.
- Editing raw images and post production work for principle photographer, Alice Park and Team Associate Photographers
- Creating client galleries and slideshows
- Print order fulfillment, tracking, packaging and delivery
- Designing client session albums and annual baby albums
- Managing the daily and weekly workflow of production, order fulfillment and design
- Communicating with staff members of studio workflow and order status
- Communicating with clients for album design and print production
Attributes we look for:
- Enthusiastic, positive and eager to work in a team environment
- Self-motivated, goal-oriented, fantastic time management and organization skills
- Strong people interactive and communication skills
- Can work under short deadlines, last minute, and on time-sensitive projects. Deadline-oriented.
- A quick learner and creative thinker
- Attention to detail
- A people person
- Professional approach to time, costs, and deadlines
- Graphic Design Skills and proficiency in: Adobe Creative Suite – Photoshop CS, Illustrator, InDesign
- Knowledge/experience in transferring large batches of photos and finished files via FTP/Dropbox/etc
- Technically savvy and can setup system profiles, web/email accounts, etc
Production Assistant must possess their own laptop/desktop and design software to complete job
How to Apply:
Send resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org