Whether it’s graduating preschool or receiving your doctorate degree, it’s a BIG deal to walk across that stage in your cap & gown and proclaim: “I’ve done it!” I love this time of the year as we celebrate this huge rite of passage.
Know someone graduating this Spring? Here are some great gift ideas we put together that they (big or little) will be sure to love!
1. We love this Dr. Seuss inspired printable – perfect for a big or little graduate, ready to embark on a new adventure!
2. The polkadot confetti card from PrintSmitten on Etsy is so adorable!
3. Make these sweet and fun Graduation Cap Pops for your grad! Recipe and DIY here.
4. Create a whole party with these printables for cute little cupcake toppers, wrappers, and a banner!
5. These printed, soft-cover Instagram books from Artifact Uprising are the best way to turn all of your digital memories into a beautiful keepsake.
Congratulations to all of the graduates!